Hello ET,

If you have one primary VM then you can set it to always run on startup. I
believe the checkbox to enable this is in the info on the VM near where one can
compress the VM image.

 What I generally do is keep the VM Fusion in my dock then use an up arrow key
(unmodified and w/o quicknav) to move through the list of VM machines
available. I have also seen  a start menu from Windows populated in the Fusion
dock pop-up menu, but I am not sure if i configured something to do this or if
it just appears.
                Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn