Jonathan,
Thanks, you pointed me in the right direction. I do just have one VM but while looking at the library, I discovered I had two instances, same name so it was not obvious. I deleted one and now its working as it used to.

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
  "God for you is where you sweep away all the
  mysteries of the world, all the challenges to
  our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off
  and say God did it." --Carl Sagan
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com