Hi all:

While i was using windows, all my documents were be on my dropbox, and when
converting to mac, i’m still using the same way ignorer to be able to open all
my documents through my computers, but now my Studio HD is so small and i don’t
want to spend my HD size on my dropbox files, so, am using the dropbox just on
my Laptop.
i was thinking to use my iCloud to sync my documents between my mac and my
studio hd,
is there a way to use the iCloud as a drive not through the apps? because most
of my documents were written on windows without using he text edit or something.
or do you have any other suggestion?
Thanks in advance