What sho is that . I have not sseen that  one on amazon prime. Maybe I don’t
know about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:10 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Smart TV

Ah Mary so you see what I’m saying about amazon TV.  I have the Fire TV and it
also uses voice view and I imagine is quite like what they include in the full
blown TV sets but having not used one I’m not sure.  Either way I love Fire TV
and voice view as well.  Not to mention I just like that prime content.

Bosh and the Grand Tour totally got me hooked.

list.

list.