From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Monday, 2 October 2017 2:57 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 11 Maps App Card Grabber TimeOut VoiceOver Bug

Hi John,

I don't do much public transit, it's pretty much nonexistent where I live.
However, my husband is directionally challenged, and we just moved to a new
city last April.  So our general MO is that he drives, and I use my phone as
our GPS.  This worked quite well under IOS 10, but seems a little more
problematic under IOS 11.  Our house is near a main thoroughfare.  Regularly
when going down this street, Siri will say "proceed to the Route," even though
we have not left the route.
Cheers,
Donna
On Oct 1, 2017, at 7:52 AM, Jonathan Cohn