I feel the pain. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
  "God for you is where you sweep away all the
  mysteries of the world, all the challenges to
  our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off
  and say God did it." --Carl Sagan
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 11/17/2017 10:31 PM, sandi sørensen wrote:
Hi,i have a more thanusual hard time following this one, let me by all means
explain.
Have i think at the time of writing ,iPhone IPad, and god may know how many
computers, okay, lets be realistic 10, all signed in to the same Apple ID.
Of course the first time I signed in with a new device, i got a notice across
all the other ones signed in, telling me that my Apple ID was being used, and
on which model.
That only happened once however.
So either you have a lot of toys, and in that case you should consider your
self blessed, or you have another setting than i do.
All of this confusion could also do to me being more airheaded or blonder than
usual :d i kinda doubt the last part though,
Sandie

Sent from my iPad