Actually, not very many Amazon Prime shows have audio description. For those
that do, audio description is automatically switched on. For people who look at
the ACB list, most of the shows on said list are not included in the Prime
line-up. They cost extra to watch in Amazon Prime.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +61 488 988 936