Hi all,

this is interesting.  I've basically come to a similar conclusion.  I'm very
interested in the HomePod, but they're expensive enough that I've decided to
hold off until the second iteration comes out.  My thinking is  that there will
be significant improvements in subsequent releases, so, given the cost, I'd
rather just hold off for a while.
Cheers,
Donna

list.