I haven’t downloaded anything from the mac app store in ages, and I’m guessing
it’s asking this sense I just recently upgraded my phone.  I got an alert on my
phone that another device is trying to access my Apple ID, and sent me a
varificationn code that I’ve tried to enter multiple times, only for the whole
display screen to be hard to navigate, so I keep getting told the code I
entered is invallid, and now it’s told me I’ve entered the code too many times
and to try again later.  Has anyone else ever had this issue?