Mark,
I did not get that far. What I ran into was, simply put, not knowing yet how to make the transaction. And I did not have the luxury of keeping the checker waiting.

   I expected to use Touch ID but was prompted for the passcode.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?