I'm getting old, Tim. I lost a year somewhere ....

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE

MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT



> On Jun 12, 2018, at 2:25 PM, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Close John.  It was actually 2016 that the Touch Bar MacBook Pros came out.  
> Everything else you've stated is right on the money.
> 
> Later...
> 
> Tim Kilburn
> Apple Teacher
> (with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
> 
> On Jun 12, 2018, at 11:55, John Panarese <jpanar...@gmail.com 
> <mailto:jpanar...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> 
>    I believe the 2017 models were the first, but it's only the Mac Book Pros 
> at the moment. I think there might still be a MBP model that doesn't have the 
> Touch Bar. The Mac Book Air and Mac Book models don't use the Touch Bar I 
> believe.
> 
> 
> Take Care
> 
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, j...@macfortheblind.com <mailto:j...@macfortheblind.com>
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com <http://www.macfortheblind.com/>
> 
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer
> 
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
> 
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
> 
> 
> 
>> On Jun 12, 2018, at 1:52 PM, 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries 
>> <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> 
>> wrote:
>> 
>> Anyone recall when it was that Apple removed the physical function keys
>> and replaced them with the touch sensitive strip? Put differently, what
>> models were the last to have physical keys?
>> 
>> Similarly, what models were the last to have the chime on boot?
>> 
>> I recognize this is somewhat of an oddball question, but if anyone
>> recalls any of these details, I'd be most grateful.
>> 
>> Janina
>> 
>> -- 
>> 
>> Janina Sajka
>> 
>> Linux Foundation Fellow
>> Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:    http://a11y.org 
>> <http://a11y.org/>
>> 
>> The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
>> Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures     http://www.w3.org/wai/apa 
>> <http://www.w3.org/wai/apa>
>> 
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the Mac 
>> Visionaries list.
>> 
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>> 
>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
>> mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>> 
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MacVisionaries" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
> list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
> reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MacVisionaries" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
> 
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
> list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MacVisionaries" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to