If you have sight yes. Vnc is what my work collegues use. But for being
blind,  hell I am still trying to find that out myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Aman Singer
Sent: Saturday, 23 January 2010 4:25 a.m.
To: macvisionaries; jerry martin
Subject: remote control of a mac

Hi, all.
I am a Windows/Linux user, and am thinking about buying a Mac, both to
learn technology new to me and because I have some liking for some of
the Mac's operation. I would like to know, if someone would be so good
as to answer, whether it is possible to control a mac accessibly, from
another Mac and from a Windows or Linux PC. Is this possible at this
time and, if not, is there a way to control a Mac remotely in any way?
Thanks.
Aman