Hi Alia,

Basically, I agree.  If it provided a better typing solution I might have gone
for it, but I'm perfectly comfortable using the touch screen, so have little
interest in using a device such as this for iPhone operation.  However, if
someone has fine motor challenges or something like that, being able to use
physical buttons might be helpful.  Like I said, I don't think it'll be for
everyone, but I do think it will appeal to some.  I figure it's always good to
know what your options are.
Cheers,
Donna