Hi,

Ah thanks for the info.  Well I've made some progress in that, inside
the first table, if I have Quick Nav off and just arrow up and down it
successfully moves through the table but VO still just keeps saying
"unknown".  But after I move in that table, then get out of it I'm
able to read the explanation of what I've selected in the table so
I'll be able to use it - I just feel disappointed because in
CleanMyMac 3 I was able to read every part of the screen.  Are you
saying that you are able to read  the items in that table?

Thanks,
Catherine

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com