Hey, Simon. My wish for you is that someone returned these machines
because they'd heard there shouldn't be a boot chime any longer! <grin>

Janina

PS: I looked at the 2017 Air machines still available today. I'm
disappointed. It looks to me like the only advantage of leaving my 2014
Air for a 2017 model is a measly 4Gb more RAM. That's ain't enough
today, imo.

I'm back to looking at the small Thinkpad X1 Carbon machines for
laptops. I realize that would leave me out of the Apple eco system. I am
finding the new minis very attractive, so perhaps I'm thinking
transitionally.

You all have gotten under my skin enough so that I don't really want to
leave Apple out of my life. Heck, Safari has become my favorite gui
browser in recent months. Go figure.

Best,

Janina

Simon Fogarty writes:
>               Hi List,
>
> Just wondering if anyone on the list has a 2017 13.3" Mac book pro with
> 2.3GHz I5 prodessor?
>
> I'm just looking at one of these model machines from the apple refurbished
> devices and wondered why such a nice sounding machine would have been
> returned to apple?
> I just wondered if this might be a problematic model as there are 3 of them
> showing in the NZ apple website refurbished list.
>
> Cheers for any information.
>

> Simon f

> list.

> caraqu...@caraquinn.com