Tim, sending this from Apple mail. If anyone sees it, simply acknowledge it
with a reply. That will confirm that this actually works.  I do understand the
Gmail behavior and it does lineup with my experience of one other Google groups
list to which I subscribe. Thanks for all your help.

Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/FC91D29E-D656-4126-B364-87A897EEE325%40gmail.com.