To start, if you go to the Fusion settings and select the Keyboard category, on the Mac Host Keyboard tab, uncheck Mac Host Keyboard.

Then, when the Windows VM is loaded, disable Voiceover and press command g to grab the keyboard.

Go to full screen with command control f (this is a toggle). Hold the command and control keys and press the f key. Do this quickly.

If you want to switch to the Mac then return to Windows, enable Voiceover and then command control to ungrab the keyboard. This is why you want to press these keys then f quickly when toggling full screen.

To get back to Windows, go to the Window menu on the menu bar, select your VM and press return. Disable VO and grab the keyboard.

It took me a while to get this right but if I don't rush, it works. Oh and when I am finished with the VM, I toggle full screen off and shut down Windows then take the same steps to return to the Mac.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?