Tim and everybody,

I really appreciate this discussion.  I just tried locking VO with VO Semicolon
and then using the up and down arrows to move to a given item in a playlist.  I
then pressed CMD and SPACE which activated a mouse down.  Remember that VO was
already locked.
Also, you don’t hear the MouseDown statement until the long blurb about, “to
navigate this table…to exit this table….”  Only then does it say, “Mouse down
on or Mouse Up.”
Anyway, I moved something and then pressed CMD Shift SPACE and eventually got
the Mouse UP.

I’m definitely going to cut and copy this into my Mac tips and tricks folder.
I haven’t tried moving something from one window to another.  But I really
appreciated this.

Thanks,
Kevin