Hi,

Glad to know I'm not the only one who is struggling with this change. I agree
with you tim that there are probably benefits both ways but I too sort of miss
being able to just clear it and have a notification and just have it go away.
It would be nice if there were both a clear button to get rid of notifications
you don't want showing up again and the dismiss button for notifications you
want to have go away but may want to access again at some point.

gabe

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/6C3990EC-184D-48BC-8A2B-9BE7E2701FB7%40gmail.com.