Hmm, I did write code in AppleScript at one point to count down the last few
seconds of a song for a DJ. How about a script that would click play, wait 10
seconds and then click pause? I would want to do this in the new Music app, but
I think it would take me about 30 minutes max to code.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/5844853C-010E-4940-9C0F-FA0744B89C61%40gmail.com.