From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Howell
Sent: Sunday, 7 March 2010 12:06 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ipod touch and voice over

Simon,

When you connect it to your computer, you will find a number of options in
setting it up and one of those is the accessibility features. You can also
with sighted assistance configure the setting from the iPod by going to
settings, general, accessibility, and then VOiceOver. Hopefully that will
get you started.