Hi,
I’m by no means an expert, well I’m still a beginner. But I thought that if the
fire volt is disabled then you just have to enter your password and not your
user name. I can’t remember what Mac you have? I have a Mac book and I just
close the lid and don’t bother turning the Mac off. But even when I do turn it
off I only need to enter my password.

Sent from Petrus' MacBook

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com