OK Tim.  I’ll take a look.

Can you transfer calls from your watch to your I phone or Mac if you are in
another part of your property.  That would be handy if you were walking towards
one of your other devices.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/737D02EA-5CE0-4749-98A7-3CF572D5B605%40icloud.com.