From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2020 9:39 PM
To: 'E.T.' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Odd issue with external harddisk.

Hi!
Yes i have used diskutil but not sure  what other tools to use.
I was thinking of going thunderbolt instead of usb but its a bit  expensive.
/A

26 maj 2020 kl. 11:19 skrev Simon A Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com>:

Have you checked the status of the Usb external drive?

Spinning drives will die after time,

I'd be looking at the drives life status using some form of diagnostic tools.