Just got one for my wife.  Other than the specs on the camera, it is an
improved version of the iPhone 8.
It is a very solid device.

- Brad -

On Jun 12, 2020, at 06:56, 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

OK, but a better price is a good thing. And personally, I don’t care about the
camera. For a sighted user who takes a lot of pictures, yes, that would be a
downgrade, but not sure I would consider it a downgrade for a blind user. I
have to say, I’m giving the SE some serious consideration.
Cheers,
Donna

Sent from my iPad

list.