Donna,
It's cakked "opinion" not "statement of fact". :) I got clarification on the SE's camera. It does offer a front and rear facing camera. One advantage that Apple gave us some iOS versions back is that with the camera in video mode, one can start it rolling from locked screen in two gestures. Almost as good as a body camera.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?