Hi again Donna.
His review was rather quick, and the perspective of someone who is
more new to braille, so it's worth having. I waited about a month to
use the iPhone SE 2020 before I wrote my review on that. I don't
believe in doing too quick of a turn around time on things, 3-4 weeks
seems like enough time to spot things that are important that may be
missed during a 1 week trial period. There's always that question:
what's more important? A quick review that can be done immediatley, or
a review that involves more testing but takes longer. I tend to favor
the latter, though I certainly can see value in the former. Smiles.

Scott

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/CAPSSVsTB%3DUf-iweXe7kObcOUqFMofTu8LBpHAuFTKSYk_DxBvQ%40mail.gmail.com.