I agree, I got it from you tubers and I should have thought a little before
using it here. Sorry.

I have MBP 2016 15” and sometimes it is sluggish also. I don’t know whether
they fixed it on more recent devices or not. I’m curious to know how it
performs on M1 devices since they are more responsive in general. I hope the
performance issues (related to accessibility in general) are solved to some
extent.

I’ve just thought of an idea to make VoiceOver usage better on touch devices
and I will just send it to Apple accessibility team hoping they will consider
it seriously. This discussion inspired me.

Thank you so much,

Regards,

Mohamed E. Fayed

list.