Yes, because that is the TouchBar, not the NumberRow keys.

- Brad -

On Dec 10, 2020, at 09:15, 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

That's interesting, because when I hold down the FN key and touch the touch
bar, VO says the function key, e.g. f1, F2, etc.
Cheers,
Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/2B24BE13-B9FA-4B92-A33F-46AED09D36BD%40me.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/2B24BE13-B9FA-4B92-A33F-46AED09D36BD%40me.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.