I also tried the bluetooth keyboard. F11 or VO + shift + s will not disable the
screen curtain.

I was able to disable the screen curtain using a braille device. But right now,
I'm concerned that the iPhone will not response to three finger gestures - i.e.
toggle speech, screen curtain, etc.

I may consider having the iPhone reformatted if the issue is not resolved.

Sent from Jace's iPhone

> On Jan 5, 2021, at 7:31 AM, Jonathan C. Cohn <jon.c.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you have a Bluetooth keyboard? F11 is a toggle fort curtain.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 4, 2021, at 10:11 PM, Jason Judy <jace...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Nothing changed after I turned off and back on VoiceOver. So far VoiceOver
>> would speak the row and column number if I tried any gesture with three
>> fingers. In the editing mode, it would announce what the font size is set at.
>>
>> Jace
>>

>> Sent from Jace's iPhone

>>> What happens if you turn off VoiceOver, then re-enable it?

>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:
>>>  mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
>>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/8c356917-a0fc-c7bc-5134-4e21dd17e9da%40jasonjgw.net.