Hi,
Do you have the screen recognition turned on by any chance?
This is under settings accessibility voiceover and voiceover recognition.
Make sure it’s turned off for safari. I should note you can add it to the rotor
and then turn it on for each app as you move, I just don’t know if it’s part of
your rotor.
Hope that helps.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com