What reasons do you have for hesitating? Th=e two big turnoffs that I am aware
of with these new Macs is lack of money and Window’s support. The latter seems
to be something you are willing to move away from, but maybe you have other
concerns. Personally, I would love to play with one of these, but both are
holdups for me since I still rely on Window’s for broadcasting and the
occasional editing of documents.

> On Jun 2, 2021, at 11:41, maurice mines <maur...@maurice-amines.com> wrote:
>
> Good morning everyone my subject line says it all. I also have hey 2015
> MacBook Pro that I just wanted to get out of here. It was retired last year
> because it was thought that the battery is swelling. But it was never really
> confirmed because of the pandemic. Now that the Apple Store is now fully
> Open. Hi I have been discussing with Apple what kind of trade it in value,
> would these two computers have? I know that running Windows as a Guest
> operating System would not be possible. This beginning two not be a issue.
> The reason why is Windows based Systems are increasingly being hacked. I
> thank it is Time two abandon Windows completely. Any thoughts?
>
> Please note that I I am using apples built-in dictation software. I hope that
> this message is readable?
>
> Sincerely Maurice  Mines.

> list.

> caraqu...@caraquinn.com