Guys,

I hope this note finds all of you staying safe and healthy and doing well.
I'm’ writing because my wife and I just finished reading the highlights from
the WWDC and were disappointed to see nothing about a new MacBook Pro to go
with the upcoming Mac OS Monterey.  Considering that a new iMac came out just
recently, and further considering that it’s been a while since the 16 inch
MacBook Pro got any love, I’m wondering if any of you have any opinions on how
long the current 16 inch machine will remain the flagship of the MacBook line.

Personally, I can’t imagine that sighted users won’t want state of the art
hardware in a 16 inch form factor because they believe in screens and so on.
If I’m wrong,… oh well.

While we don’t necessarily think in visual terms about stuff like this.  This
list comprises a group of the most Mac savvy people I know and I’d be
interested if you’d be willing to share your opinions on what the future holds
for laptop hardware in Mac land.

I should get around to saying that my wife and I haven’t upgraded our Mac
hardware since we bought a Mac mini for me and a 27 inch iMac for her  in 2010.
 We haven’t been able to upgrade the OS on that hardware in years, (10.12.6,)
and we just want to avoid buying new hardware that will, itself be frozen in,
say, one OS upgrade.  See the problem?

All of you may decide not to express an opinion on any of this.  But I’D be
grateful for any thoughts you’d be willing to share.

Thanks,
Kevin

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com