Rumble is an alternative video site or platform. I watch a lot of videos up
there. when I asked about it before, Ray told me that he could play videos on
the Mac by reloading or more specifically, turning off styles in the develop
menu and reloading. this didn't work for me. I was able to get somebody to look
at my screen once and they said that you see the video player until the link is
fully loaded and then it's just an html page. I have no idea why it would
appear that way when vo is on but not to sighted users who don't use vo. very
occasionally I've been able to catch it at just the right time and play the
video but that doesn't happen most of the time.

if I load the same thing on my iPhone I can play it because vo reads the length
of the video and if I tap on that the video player shows up. anybody have any
idea what's going on with this and if there's any way I can work around it?

thanks.
Lorie

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com