This fits with my experience as well.  My sense is that the caliber of the
people on the accessibility team has fallen substantially.  I think they either
used to hire people who already knew accessibility well, or trained the people
they hired very well.  It seems like now they just hire random people for that
job and assume they can train them.  I’ve been pretty unimpressed with some of
my recent contacts with them.
Cheers,
Donna

list.