From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Violet Gill
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 8:20 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: M1 Mac mini just beeps

Yes I can do that I’m meeting someone this weekend so I  will ask them.

 Violet.
She/her.

On Jul 15, 2022, at 20:01, 'ja...@jasonjgw.net' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

Can you attach a mouse and a display temporarily, just to set it up?
If you don’t have any, perhaps you know someone who could allow you to use
theirs just for an hour or so.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> on
behalf of Violet Gill