Donna,
Siri has commands to both turn on and off voice control. Though I am having
issues with Siri and MacOS 12.5 that I installed this weekend. When I try to
launch it with my Siri key shortcut everything goes silent and I seem to get no
response until I logout or force switch programs.

                Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com