Hi. I know this thread ended a few days ago, but I just wanted to add that 2017
MacBook Air models can't be upgraded to Ventura natively. I say natively
because it can still be done. There are just a lot of steps involved and Apple
frowns upon it. I won't say how you do it on here but if you're adventurous and
want to upgrade your old Mac, write to me off list.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/29962A6A-5245-4C03-83AD-2C993DC450EE%40icloud.com.