Why, they're running   the same OS on both IPhone and Ipad, are they not?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bryan Smart
Sent: Thursday, 8 April 2010 6:47 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Used an iPad today

Yep, and your iPhone will have a much smaller screen, and won't be able to
run the same software the same way with as much power.

Right now, people are making their iPhone apps run on the iPad. Eventually,
though, the new iPad apps will need to be scaled down in order to be ported
back to the iPhone.

Bryan