I use the USB option to connect my Mac and I don’t think my connection drops. I
successfully used my iPhone 13 once to connect Zoom, Clubhouse, and stream so
it works pretty well! I limit other traffic like Dropbox and what not to help
out though.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/AD85E442-2894-45B4-A846-A94E5DB90BC9%40gmail.com.