Ihr understand your frustration. Sometimes Ihr experience the same frustration. But all in all I'm quite happy with my Macs.
Don't forget you are using aber beta version. I'd rather have seen Apple kept the policy of keeping beta experiences sicret. It often makes people insecure and frustrated.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet