There's an available license that's free of charge. It's available to
students and to other categories they name. I have had one based on my
W3C activities for some time.

However, I've been unable to renew. It's been very frustrating.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka