Hi,

That's Switch+ though. From what I can find out, I can't find any limitations.
I've converted at least 10000 files today and it hasn't complained or messed
with anything. So I'm not sure of the limitations, but they say it's free as
well. What's the actual difference between the plus version? I don't see it.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme