You could use RipIt to extract the DVD to files first. It's commercial ($20) but works well. They have actually tested it with about 250,000 DVDs.

http://thelittleappfactory.com/ripit/

CB

Nicolai Svendsen wrote:
Hi,

What do you do about DVD encryption? I asked this earlier referring to a
plug-in for VLC, but I guess no one knew. I have a lot of those.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme