Hi,

I just use Mobile Me. it synchs everything I could ever want with my iPhone and
between my Mac, mainly because I need that kind of functionality every day.

Maybe I'm dense to Exchange, but doesn't Mobile Me do exactly what you want? As
you said yourself, paying 100/200 isn't a big deal, as you can make it back.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme