Hello,

On May 6, 2010, at 10:46 PM, Romack wrote:
> For the sake of this thread, and the notion that Ben may explode in a
> fiery ball of rage with what I am about to propose - what if an
> adapter was plugged into the display port of the Mini, but no display
> was actually attached? Could one purchase some sort of VGA-to-RCA
> adapter (if one such adapter exists), and plug it into something
> portable that receives RCA-in? Just a thought from an ignorant Apple-
> head.

This approach used to work, but apparently, this is no longer the case.

Apple brought out the Mini so that people who were unsure about switching to a
Mac could use the monitor and keyboard from their PC and not have to invest too
much in something they might not like. It was never designed to be headless.

Cheers,

Anne