From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 1:33 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: any news on pro tools?

Hi Frank,

Yes, from what I understand, IZ Technologies has worked with a few blind
individuals to make the RADAR accessible. For those who don't know, the RADAR
was conceived as a replacement for analog multitrack recorders. It is widely
regarded in the audio industry as being perhaps the best sounding digital
recorder in terms of it's analog to digital conversion. You can contact them
directly to get more information regarding accessibility.

HTH

Slau