Hi all;

  Well some of you are probably already going to guess what I'm going to say
here. -but I'll say it anyway. :)

  If you want to do this sort of thing, then you'll need to take it off-list.
While I totally see the 'cool' factor in installing the OS early, and am as
excited as anyone to get my hands on it, I'd just remind you that encouraging
downloading versions of software here that are pirated or illegally distributed
via torrents and such, as (I believe) iOS 4 currently is, I'd ask that it just
not be discussed in detail here.

  As usual, you're more than welcome to talk about it in a general
conversational sense, but we'd ask that you not send details or links to such
here to the list.

Thanks so much for respecting the list policies. Have a great day / evening!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: