Great tips Mike, but be careful of one of these.

  Depending on where a user has the dock positioned, (left, right or bottom of
the screen) the arrow used to open the folder will be different. I.E. When the
dock is on the left, the right arrow will open the folder; when it's on the
right, the left arrow will open the folder. -And, as you say, when it's on the
bottom of the  screen, the up arrow will open the folder. -The rule of thumb is
that the arrow that points to the middle of the screen will open the folder.

  Personally, I just find it easier to either use VO space or enter. -And, if I
want a context menu, I just use VO shift M.

HOpe this helps!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---