...and if you use the Mouse Keys feature, it's even easier to move a mail
message column:

•Turn off the NumPad Commander and turn on Mouse Keys, for example with the 5
times option key pressed (if you have enabled this shortcut)
•Make sure VO will speak what's under the mouse (see VO Utilities)
•Navigate the VO cursor to the top row of the column you want to move
•Press 8 about 10 times to find the button
•Practice first by counting the number of times you have to press 4 or 6 to
find the place you would like to drop the column
times you found in previous step.
•When you lift from the 5 key your column will be moved to your required
location.

Take care,
John André